HOW DO I CHOOSE MY IDEA SET OF viviaBELLA CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS? SEE BELOW!What types of extensions do you offer?
What material are the sets made of?
- We offer full-head sets of clip in extensions. A full-head set includes 7 pieces: 1 x 8” weft, 2 x 6” wefts, 2 x 4” wefts, and 2 x 1.5” wefts. We also offer ponytail extensions, tape-in extensions, and bundles (with and without closures) for weaving.
What lengths and weights are available for your sets?
- We use either 100% high-quality virgin human hair or premium Remy human hair.
- We offer the following length and weight options for our sets:
Which weight is best for me?
- For the most natural blend, it is important to choose a set that best matches your hair type.
- Our light sets are designed for people with fine hair. They are great for adding length and some natural volume.
- Our medium sets are our most popular. These are ideal for our medium-thick hair customers. They are also great for adding volume for our fine-hair customers.
- Our heavy sets are designed for customers with thick hair. They are also a great option for customers with medium hair who are looking for extra volume.
Note: If you have fine hair, we do not recommend the heavy sets. If you have thick hair, we do not recommend our light sets.
I have short hair. Which set should I pick to add length?
- Whatever length you choose we recommend going for the heaviest set that will work with your hair type.
Do you offer curly or wavy hair extensions?
- Yes, we do offer pre-curled/waved hair extensions. We offer extensions in a wavy curl (2A/2B curl), medium curl (3B/3C) and a tight curl (3C/4A). If you have multiple curl patterns, we recommend using the most visible curl pattern as your guide.
Do you offer ponytail extensions?
- Yes, we do! We offer ponytail extensions in straight or kinky-straight textures. Check out the table below for our ponytail extension length and weights.
Do you offer Tape-in Remy Hair extensions?
- We offer tape-in extensions in lengths of 18”-26” for natural black hair. We also offer 22” tape-in extensions in a variety of other colors. Each pack comes with 20 – 2 gram pieces.
How many bundles should I purchase for weaving?
- For lengths under 18’’, we recommend 3 bundles. For lengths above 18’’, we recommend 4 bundles. Our bundles weigh 100 grams each.
How long do viviaBella Hair extensions last?
- Depending on care, viviaBella Hair extensions can last a year or longer. If extensions are worn heavily, they may only last 3-6 months.
How should I care for my viviaBella extensions?
- Check out our blog for care tips!
Can I color, tone, or bleach my hair extensions?
- Our viviaBella Hair Extensions can be dyed a darker color or toned. We do not recommend bleaching your extensions as the process can cause damage to the extensions. For best results, we highly recommend that you seek a professional hair colorist who has experience working with hair extensions. We encourage you to use a piece of your extension as a tester prior to dyeing/toning the full set.
Can viviaBella extensions be curled or straightened?
- Our viviaBella Hair extensions can be straightened, blow-dried, styled and curled just like the rest of your hair.
Can viviaBella extensions be worn while swimming?
- You can definitely swim while wearing your extensions but we definitely recommend using a snug-fitted swim cap to protect the hair from the drying effects of chlorine and salt water.